|The following info box is incomplete and requires the areas to be filled. If you wish, please examine the table and add anything missing. Remove this notice upon completion.|
Missing: Damage, Hit/Crit
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired.
- Revives the Agent with 25% health and debuffs removed when KO'ed.
- Grants when revived.
- Removes the cooldown from on revive.
- Only triggers every 3 rounds, cannot stack.
- Resistance to being knocked out by damage over time effects.
- Restores health when attacking.
- Could only be obtained during Special Operations - The Wild Hunt.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.