- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Does not trigger follow-up attacks
- Can only use 1 Quick Action each round
- If another piece of the Contamination Set is equipped, gains , , and reduced cooldown for each set piece
- Nuclear Launch Imminent
- May be stopped by eliminating this character
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.