- Power level is set by Agent level when acquired
- Can be used to perform different actions.
- The actions share a cooldown, preventing all summons to take place in a row.
- If any of the summonable heroes are used as ally, the corresponding action is locked out.
- The following actions are used (with altered effects):
- The summoned Hero(ine) will always appear in his/her standard alternate uniform.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.