- Chance to take reduced damage and resist crits
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- May not be activated manually
- Unlocks new abilities if other pieces of the Integrated Intelligence Set are equipped
- Defensive Systems greatly reduce damage based on last type recived
- (Requires 2 pieces)
- Creates a negative effect according to the class of the target
- (Requires 3 pieces)
- Chance to gain positive aspects of target class
- (Requires 4 pieces)
- Can only be obtained during Special Operations - Fratricide.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.