- Command Points are used to unlock heroes.
Command Points are a type of currency in Marvel: Avengers Alliance and are one of the rarest resources in-game. They are used to recruit new heroes, unlock most Alternate Uniforms for the player's existing heroes, to purchase Empowered Isotope-8, and Augmented Isotope-8
Command Points can be acquired by receiving:
- 1 , 3 , or 5 in the Boss Reward Roulette after defeating a Boss.
- 3 , 5 , or 10 in the Epic Boss Reward Roulette after defeating an Epic Boss (except Season 2 Chapter 2 - Chapter 6).
- 1 , 3 , 5 , or 10 in the Heroic Battle Reward Roulette after completing a Heroic Battle in story mode Season 2.
- 5 for the 5 Star mastery in a Season 1 or Special Operations Mission or Daily Missions.
- 1 , 3 , 5 or 10 as lockbox reward.
- 20 from Daily Rewards during Special Operations; 2 , 20 , and 50 during regular play.
- 1 or 10 from Daily PVP Rewards during PVP Tournament: Season 5, 6, 7 or 11.
- 5 for certain Marvel XP Rewards.
- 1 for each winning and a maximum of 5 per day in PVP Tournament: Season 13.
- 1 for receiving in the Daily Reward playing each day after 4 consecutive days.
- 3 or 5 as Boss Reward Roulette after defeating a Boss in Daily Mission.
Command Points can also be obtained from certain links provided in the game's Facebook App Page, which can be accessed from the wiki's free items page for Facebook players.
Gold can also be exchanged for Command points. This can be found by pressing/clicking the "+" button beside the players' current amount of Command Points. The exchange rate is 2 Command Points per gold spent.
|1 for 2||10 for 20||25 for 50|
Where to farm Command Points?Edit
The fastest way to get Command Points is in Season 1 Chapter 12 Mission 2, there you can access two roulettes with only 20 energy, however Kitty Pryde is required to face the epic boss and gain the second roulette. It is recommended that you DON'T 5 star the mission so that the enemies are easy to defeat.
- Farming: Or How to Grind and Get Command Points - by Potkettleblack
- C is for Command Point, Good Enough for You - by Scarlettolivia