"Daily Missions are unique mission challenges that change each day of the week.
Some Daily Missions enforce special rules or restrictions, but many rare and exclusive rewards may be won by completing the challenge.
Check back Daily for more challenges and rewards!"
— S.H.I.E.L.D. Intel
Daily Missions are unique, stand-alone challenges with special gameplay rules, offering rare and exclusive rewards for completion. Each day, a new Daily Mission task will be posted, which can only be completed by playing in the Daily Mission, found within a new tab in the Mission page.
Daily Missions are twenty four hours expiring missions where players can earn Resources. Once the time for the mission has expired, the mission will expire and a new one will start. Daily Missions can be accessed from the Flight Deck or the Mission screen. Like Special Operations, they can be played while playing in Story: Season 1 and Season 2.
Players can resume the current Daily Mission from Flight Deck directly by clicking a purple Resume button if they are not playing a Special Operation mission.
Current Daily Mission expires at 1:40 AM PST, and a new Daily Mission is available at 2:00 AM PST. See this article for a list of timezones.
Each Daily Mission may have a different rule or restriction to it. Restrictions and rules vary from locking the mission to one class or a specific group of heroes. Enemy levels are scaled to your Agent level.
Every mission has stars of mastery, and each star obtained grants a different reward.
|No. of Stars||Reward|
After defeating the boss of the Daily Mission, random items are rewarded in the form of a spin on the roulette.
The following rewards are given after completing each Daily Mission for the first time.
- 5 Symbiotic Lockboxes (December 9, 2014 - January 5, 2015)
- (and 1000 for the Agent), (January 22, 2015 - February 13, 2015; February 16, 2015)
- (and 1000 for the Agent), (February 14, 2015 - February 15, 2015; February 17, 2015 - March 11, 2015)
- 5 Duck-in-a-Box (December 18, 2015 - January 14, 2016)
- (April 8, 2016 - April 23, 2016)
- 1000 for the Agent (January 6, 2015 - December 18, 2015; January 14, 2016 - April 7, 2016; April 24, 2016 - June 23, 2016; July 15, 2016 - September 23, 2016)
Missions are a combination of which group you'll face (Boss Group) and Hero Restrictions. The mission variations were not as random during the first few weeks after the Daily Missions were introduced, but was more becoming almost random after some months.
- Standard Mission - No restrictions.
- Free For All - The Agent, Doctor Doom, and Kang are not playable.
- Teamwork - Missions are restricted to a particular Team. The Agent cannot join the fight.
- Classy - Missions are restricted to a particular class type. There are no Classy missions for Generalists.
- Wildcard - Missions are restricted to heroes with specific team-up bonus set.
- Average Joes -
- Female Heroes
- Red in the Ledger
- Spider-Man Associated
- Street Level
- Powers - Missions are restricted to heroes with similar powers.
- Arcade (with Murderworld robots)
- Armin Zola (with Hydra, Test Subjects and Chiyome)
- Baron Strucker (with Viper and Hydra grunts)
- Baron Zemo (with Hydra grunts)
- Bastion (with Sentinels)
- Blackheart (with demons)
- Crimson Cowl (with Blizzard, Crimson Dynamo, and Titanium Man)
- Crimson Dynamo (with A.I.M.)
- Dark Hawkeye (with Dark Avengers)
- Dormammu (with Mindless Ones)
- Dracula (with vampires)
- Enchantress (with Maggia, Hydra, White Gorillas, and Street Thugs)
- Executioner (with Frost Giants)
- Green Goblin (with Test Subjects)
- High Evolutionary (with Iso-Saurs)
- Hybrid (with Venom, Scream, and Carnage)
- Loki (with Dark Elves)
- Man-Ape (with White Gorillas)
- M.O.D.O.K. (with A.I.M.)
- Malekith (with Dark Elves)
- Mephisto (with Baron Mordo and demons)
- Mysterio (with Doctor Octopus, Lizard, Vulture and Test Subjects)
- Ronan (with Nebula and the Black Order)
- Selene (with Mystique and Hellfire grunts)
- Skadi (with Skirn, Nul, and Circle of Eight)
- Tactical Force (with Hydra and Hydra Four)
- Vector (with the rest of the U-Foes)
- Wrecker (with the Wrecking Crew)
- Main article: Daily Missions/Powers/Tech/3
"We need some specific abilities for this mission. Complete the mission using heroes with a similar set of abilities."
— Mission Info
"Powers - Tech users only!
Missions are restricted to heroes with similar powers.
Only heroes that use Tech may participate in today's Daily Mission.
Bishop, Cable, Chase Stein, Doctor Doom, Fantomex, Fixer, Iron Man, Kang, Mr. Fantastic, Omega Sentinel, Punisher, Rescue, Rocket, Vision, Victor Mancha, War Machine"
— Rule Details
Location: Hauk'ka Settlement
- Agent is also included (recommended) in this Daily Mission.
- Boomerang, Howard the Duck, Misty Knight and Winter Soldier are excluded in this Daily Mission
- Even though Cammi and Deathlok aren't listed in the mission brief, they are available for selection when choosing teams.
- Even though Ant-Man, Beta Ray Bill, Blizzard, Death Locket, Destroyer, Nova, Spider-Man 2099, Star-Lord and Superior Spider-Man do not have Tech attacks, they are available for selection when choosing teams.
Sept 30, 2016: Daily Mission
Combat Rule - Powers
- Complete Daily Mission
- Todays reward is Epic Equipment!
- Come back each day for a new quest and chances for more rewards!
- Task cannot be Auto-Finished with Gold
- Daily Missions premiered on December 9, 2014.
- There is no option to cancel when Mission starts. However, player can do this mission alongside with Season 1 or Season 2 missions, and Spec Ops missions.
- Several characters who technically should have been available were neither listed or usable in the daily mission. For example, some characters such as Magik, who uses soulsword, is not usable on the "Slashing Weapons users only!" mission. This is because "Soulsword" & "Stepping Disc" (Magik's Soulsword Movesets) are considered only as a Melee & Magic move and not a Slashing one.
- Some Daily Missions carry the player data from past same daily missions (like star mastery and tasks).
- When a player is running the Daily Mission and not able to complete it before and then after that time (Daily Reward), the Daily Mission will automatically restart, not including star mastery, XP, etc.
- Daily Missions Release
- Daily Missions are unique, stand-alone challenges with special gameplay rules, offering rare and exclusive rewards for completion. Each day, a new Daily Mission task will be posted, which can only be completed by playing in the Daily Mission, found within a new tab in the Mission page.
- Undocumented Change
- Removed Progress on the bottom left tray of the Daily Mission tab.
- Daily Missions Update
- New Daily Missions have been added with more rules, loot and bosses. New missions will start appearing next week.
- New Gear
- 70+ new and Daily Mission Gear items that can now drop as the boss reward.