- Attacks ignore the defense stat
- Attacks do not bypass shields
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Taking damage every round or after performing hostile actions
- Cannot be removed
- Counts as and stacks with
- Weakened, Dizzy, Exposed, and Slowed reduce total damage taken
- Unlocks additional effects as the user gains the following harmful effects
- Dizzy: Gains
- Exposed: Gains
- Slowed: Gain an when Dark Edge causes enemy KO
- Weakened: Gains
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.