Marvel: Avengers Alliance Wiki
Advertisement
Effect BG 3 Blue.pngEffect Icon 026.png
  Darkforce Symbiote
Passive Attack Buff
 Attacks against Symbiotes deal extra damage
 Chance to restore Health, Stamina, and remove a debuff each round
 Attacks that would reduce health to 0 have a chance to reduce health to 1% instead
Related / Similar Effects:
Accelerated Healing - Gradually restores Health during combatAccelerated Healing - Gradually restores Health during combat
 Accelerated Healing
Death Spores - High Crit resistance; Gradually restores Health during combat; Reduces durations for Bleeding and PoisonDeath Spores - High Crit resistance; Gradually restores Health during combat; Reduces durations for Bleeding and Poison
 Death Spores
Healing Factor - Gradually restores Health during combat; Reduces durations for Bleeding and Poison; Attacks that would reduce health to 0 have a chance to reduce health to 1% insteadHealing Factor - Gradually restores Health during combat; Reduces durations for Bleeding and Poison; Attacks that would reduce health to 0 have a chance to reduce health to 1% instead
 Healing Factor
Juiced Up - Attacks that would reduce health to 0 will reduce health to 1% insteadJuiced Up - Attacks that would reduce health to 0 will reduce health to 1% instead
 Juiced Up
Morphogenetic Healing Factor - Gradually restores Health during combat; Removes a damage over time effect every round; Restores some health after RechargeMorphogenetic Healing Factor - Gradually restores Health during combat; Removes a damage over time effect every round; Restores some health after Recharge
 Morphogenetic Healing Factor
Panacea Response - All allies remove a harmful status effect at the beginning of their turn; Will not remove Exhausted or StunPanacea Response - All allies remove a harmful status effect at the beginning of their turn; Will not remove Exhausted or Stun
 Panacea Response
Restorative Nanobots - Restores Health every turn; Removes a harmful effect every turnRestorative Nanobots - Restores Health every turn; Removes a harmful effect every turn
 Restorative Nanobots
Spider Bane - Deals increased damage to Spider FoesSpider Bane - Deals increased damage to Spider Foes
 Spider Bane
Symbiotic Relationship - Gradually restores Health during combat; Chance to remove debuffs each round; Attacks that would reduce health to 0 have a chance to reduce health to 1% insteadSymbiotic Relationship - Gradually restores Health during combat; Chance to remove debuffs each round; Attacks that would reduce health to 0 have a chance to reduce health to 1% instead
 Symbiotic Relationship
Blessed Bullets - 150% Damage to Undead, Vampires, Demons and targets with the Hunter's Mark; Ignores Avoidance and Incorporeal effectsBlessed Bullets - 150% Damage to Undead, Vampires, Demons and targets with the Hunter's Mark; Ignores Avoidance and Incorporeal effects
 Blessed Bullets
Hallowed - 150% Damage to Undead, Vampires & Demons; Only affects those with Hallowed VulnerabilityHallowed - 150% Damage to Undead, Vampires & Demons; Only affects those with Hallowed Vulnerability
 Hallowed
Hulkbuster - Deals extra damage against Hulks and enemies afflicted with RadiationHulkbuster - Deals extra damage against Hulks and enemies afflicted with Radiation
 Hulkbuster
Tooltip
Darkforce Symbiote
Passive Attack Buff
Effect BG 3 Blue.pngDarkforce Symbiote
 Attacks against Symbiotes deal extra damage
 Chance to restore Health, Stamina, and remove a debuff each round
 Attacks that would reduce health to 0 have a chance to reduce health to 1% instead

Details

  • Deals extra damage against Symbiotes by 50%.
  • Has 75% chance to restore 25% of character's base Health.
  • Has 75% chance to remove a debuff.
  • Has 25% chance to revive after being KO'ed.

Heroes

Name Ability
Anti-Venom Icon 1.png
Passive

Enemies

Name Ability
Anti-Venom Icon.png
 Anti-Venom
Passive


Advertisement