- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Taking damage every round or after performing hostile actions
- This effect can be applied 3 times
- Chance to perform a follow-up attack when an ally attacks a Bleeding target
- Chance to counter when a enemy attacks an ally
- If the Agent has , gains chance to cause Incapacitation
- Can only be obtained during Special Operations - Sins of the Fathers.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.