|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
- Spiritual Empowered Iso-8 - Adds
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- Ritualistic Augmented Iso-8 - Adds to Voodoo Incantation
- Energizing Augmented Iso-8 - Adds to Evanodor Compatriot Boost Spell
- To see all changes made to Dr. Voodoo, visit Doctor Voodoo/Patch History.
Team Up Bonuses Edit
Doctor Voodoo has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Arcane Arts: Heroes who use magic
- Dr.: Heroes with Doctorates
- Familiar: Heroes that summon creatures to attack
- Mind Games: Heroes with psychic abilities
- Monster Hunters: Heroes known for hunting monsters
- Murderworld Survivors: Heroes who survived Murderworld
- Passing the Torch: Heroes that took on another Hero's mantle
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Sorcerer Supremes: Heroes who once titled Sorcerer Supremes
- Untouchable: Heroes that can become intangible
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.