- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Damage ignores enemy's Defense stat
- Attacks penetrate Shield statuses
- Ignores most Avoidance, Shield, Counter, and Protect effects
- Deals energy damage to targets immune to psychic attacks
- This gear is based on Ultron.
- The Encephalo-Ray effect says that it consumes Combat Data for a chance to cause Exposed, but it actually causes Migraine.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.