- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Can be used to perform different actions.
- Activated with another piece of the Hunter's Set
- Unlocks Banish Action if Agent health above 60%
- The Scrolls are named after Meat products. This Gear's name is a play on the letters of the meat product, Corned beef.
- Undocumented Change
- Fe'Eb Den'roc actions no longer have Magic type
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.