- Gold can be used to speed up timers, purchase other currency and items.
Gold (also known as Marvel Gold), is a type of currency in Marvel: Avengers Alliance. It is used to buy Premium Gear in the store, as well as Command Points, S.H.I.E.L.D. Points, Unstable Isotope-8 for Special Operations, and Empowered Isotope-8.
Gold can be purchased with real money through the "PURCHASE" button in the top menu bar. It is also awarded for :
- Achieving 4 stars of mastery 1 in a Season 1 or Special Operations mission or the Daily Mission.
- Level your Agent up gains 1 .
- Getting 10 from the Daily Reward during Special Operations; 1 and 10 during regular play.
- 1 and 10 from the Daily PVP Reward during PVP Tournaments.
- Ending a PVP Tournament while placed in the Gold League 10 or higher.
- Completing partner offers from Trialpay through the "EARN GOLD" submenu or News bulletin.
- 5 fighting every Heroic Battle in a chapter in Season 2
- 5 fighting every Incursion in a chapter in Season 2
- 10 complete all missions in a chapter in Season 2
Gold can also be obtained from certain links provided in the game's Facebook App Page, which can be accessed from the wiki's free items page for Facebook players.
This can be accessed by clicking PURCHASE on top of the game screen.
|4 for $1||20 for $5||42 for $10||85 for $20||240 for $50||500 for $100||1040 for $200|
Gold is occasionally available at a discounted price. These Gold Sales are only valid for a limited amount of time, and must be purchased through the offer screen. The sale price is only valid for the first purchase per sale period.
|GOLD SALE||without LE Items
May. 19 - May. 21, 2012
|without LE Items
June 28 - July 1, 2012
|without LE Items
Nov. 16 - Nov. 19, 2012
|with LE Items
Mar. 22 - Mar. 26, 2012
|with LE Items|
Jul. 1 - Jul. 5, 2016
|119 for $20||111 for $20||102 for $20||102 for $20||107 for $20|
|336 for $50||312 for $50||288 for $50||264 for $50||276 for $50|
|700 for $100||650 for $100||600 for $100||580 for $100||600 for $100|
- On September 2016, the last month of the game, Special Operations 36 roulettes and deploys had gold as a possible prize. However those were bugged and the gold received was never added to user's accounts. In order to compensate that, Disney Interactive support gave 2.000 gold to every user affected, which means everyone.