- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Ignores most Avoidance effects
- Originally could only be obtained during Special Operations - All Hallows.
- This gear is upgraded from via the Grief research after completing appropriate sidequest.
- This gear is based on Praefectus.
November 12, 2012 Patch Notes
- Damage increased
- Reapplies Dark Void if removed
- Correctly increases attack when debuffed by Burning
November 20, 2012 Patch Notes
- Grief damage reduced
- Removed Stealthy
- 1 round cooldown added
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.