- Power level is set by Agent level when acquired
- Deals extra damage when this character is shielded
- Removes and prevents Follow-Up attacks
- Protects allies from single-target melee attacks
- Generates a shield when attacking
- High crit resistance
- Counters melee attacks while Protector of Attilan is active
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.