- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Deals extra damage on critical hits
- Increased chance of critical hits
- When another piece of the Maggia set is equipped gains
- Taking extra damage from counter and follow-up attacks
- The next action exectued becomes locked out for one round
- This does not lock out counter-attacks or trigger off of counter-attacks
- This weapon is based on Hammerhead.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.