- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Taking Magic damage every turn
- Removes beneficial statuses when applied
- Counts as Burning for actions that affect Burning targets
- If Agent has Burning, grants massive bonus to Attack and pre-emptively counters enemies with Burning.
- Causes Poison on the Agent
- Harpe uses this weapon.
- Released during PvP Tournament: Season 7, which came with Hotshot in its Daily Roulette, this weapon closes the Dark Bargain with Hotshot, making it a small 2 pieces set, instead of its original 4 piece set.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.