We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Ka-Zar, visit Ka-Zar/Patch History.
Ka-Zar has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Anti-Precog: Characters against Precognitive Justice
- Average Joes: Heroes without superpowers or supersuits
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Cat Fight: Any hero who has a cat-themed name
- Dr. Doolittle: Heroes who can talk fluently with another species
- Familiar: Heroes that summon creatures to attack
- Heart of the Jungle: Ka-Zar and Shanna
- I Wanna Be The Very Best: Heroes with a creature companion
- Orphanage: Orphaned Heroes
- Savages Savages: Heroes that have feral tendencies