We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Kraven the Hunter, visit Kraven the Hunter/Patch History.
Kraven the Hunter has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Avengers 1959: Two members of the Avengers from 1959
- Bearded Bearing: Heroes who maintain facial hair
- Bless the Rains: Heroes that have lived in Africa
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Dasvidaniya: Heroes from Russia
- Flirt: Heroes who are known to be flirtatious
- Fully Armed: Heroes with an arsenal of weapons
- I am the Spider: Kraven and Spider-Man
- I'll Drink To That: Heroes known for drinking during combat
- Monster Hunters: Heroes known for hunting monsters
- No Greater Game: Kraven and Squirrel Girl
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Sinister Six: Former Members of the Sinister Six
- Stick It: Heroes that use pole weapons
- Toxic Personality: Characters known for using poisons