We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Magneto, visit Magneto/Patch History.
Magneto has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Anti-Precog: Characters against Precognitive Justice
- Aviary: Any pair of Flying Heroes
- Brotherhood: Former members of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Children of the Atom: Heroes who are mutants
- Debbie Downers: Heroes who are dour
- Does it Matter: Characters that can manipulate matter
- Eggheads: Heroes who are geniuses
- Hellfire: Former or current Hellfire Club members
- House of M: Father and child
- In-Laws: A hero and their in-law
- Magnetic: Heroes with Magnetic powers
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Safety First: Heroes who wear a helmet
- Sovereign: Heroes that have been rulers of a nation or realm
- Tinfoil Hats: Heroes immune to psychic abilities
- Tossers: Heroes with tossing abilities