- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Deals extra damage on critical hits
- Increased chance of critical hits
- Ignores most Avoidance, Shield, Counter, and Protect effects
- Deals energy damage to targets immune to psychic attacks
- With another piece of the Psychic Force Set equipped, counter enemies making offensive actions against their allies and follow-up on enemies
- With entire Psychic Force Set equipped gain a high chance to interrupt Weak Minded enemies
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.