|The following info box is incomplete and requires the areas to be filled. If you wish, please examine the table and add anything missing. Remove this notice upon completion.|
Missing: Damage, Hit/Crit
- Power level is set by Agent Level when acquired
- Damage ignores enemy's Defense stat
- Attacks penetrate Shield statuses
- Attacks against this target are guaranteed to hit and crit
- Attacks with the Might of Attilan regenerate health
- While Protector of Attilan buff is active, performs a Follow-up after attacking with either Watcher of Attilan or the Guardian of Attilan
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.