Marvel: Avengers Alliance Wiki
Advertisement
Effect BG 3 Blue.pngEffect Icon 085.png
  Quartermaster
Passive Attack Buff
 Chance to use a random item before an attack
Related / Similar Effects:
Sweet - Chance to eat left over Halloween candy before her turnSweet - Chance to eat left over Halloween candy before her turn
 Sweet
Tooltip
Quartermaster
Passive Attack Buff
Effect BG 3 Blue.pngQuartermaster
 Chance to use a random item before an attack

Heroes

Name Ability
Constrictor Icon 1.png
Passive

Enemies

Name Ability
Constrictor Icon.png
 Constrictor
Passive
Chapter 10 - Mission 1 - Heroic Battle


Items that can be used

5.42% Panacea Injection 5.42% Shawarma 5.42% Web Grenade
5.42% Strike Patch V 5.42% Focus Patch V 5.42% Deflection Patch V
5.42% Evasion Patch V 2.71% Double Strike 2.71% Counter Strike
2.71% Tactical Strike 2.71% Penetrating Strike 2.71% Revenge Strike
2.71% Mystical Munition 2.71% Lost Page of the Vishanti 1.35% Christmas Cookies
1.35% Thor Valentine 1.35% Team Restore III 1.35% Chrono Boost
1.35% The Crippler 1.35% Quantum Elixir

Notes

  • Quartermaster will not use up any items on the player's Items Inventory.
  • The total of all percentage chance on using the specific Items is at 65%. The remaining 35% may mean that Quartermaster will not use any Item at all. This means that Quartermaster has a 65% chance to proc.


Advertisement