|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Richard Rider, visit Richard Rider/Patch History.
Richard Rider has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Aviary: Any pair of Flying Heroes
- Cancerverse Collapse: Richard Rider and Star-Lord
- Close Encounters: Earthlings that have origins or powers granted by extraterrestrials
- Defenders: Members of The Defenders
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Heroes who are current or former members of the Guardians of the Galaxy
- Keep it Secret: Members of the Secret Avengers
- Make Love Not War: Gamora and Richard Rider
- Nova Corps: Heroes that are part of the Nova Corps
- Rock Stars: Heroes with rock theme attack names
- Rocketmen: Richard Rider and Cannonball
- Safety First: Heroes who wear a helmet
- Tossers: Heroes with tossing abilities
- Nova (Richard Rider) was confirmed by designer Creighton Evans on Hyper RPG on 5/18/2016. He is going to be a General Release hero.
- First concept art for Nova (Richard Rider) was released on the M:AA Insiders Twitter page on 6/1/2016.