- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Ignores Avoidance and Incorporeal effects
- Does not trigger most status effects
- Can only use Subtle or defensive abilities
- Can only be hit by Subtle or defensive abilities
- Can't Protect or Counter attacks
Challenge Mode Gear Version
- Baron Mordo sometimes uses this spell.
- Cyttorak is the being who empowered Cain Marko to become the Juggernaut as part of the wager of the Octessence.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.