|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Spider-Man 2099, visit Spider-Man 2099/Patch History.
Spider-Man 2099 has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Anti-Precog: Characters against Precognitive Justice
- Arachnophobia: Any spider-themed pair
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Eggheads: Heroes who are geniuses
- Exiles: Members of the Exiles
- Fangs For The Memories: Heroes with a tendency to bite
- Not of This Earth: Heroes not from this reality
- Passing the Torch: Heroes that took on another Hero's mantle
- Street Level: Heroes who fight in the street
- Swingers: Heroes that swing into action
- Toxic Personality: Characters known for using poisons
- Web Warriors: Spiders from other worlds
- Wibbly Wobbly: Heroes that travel through time