|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Spider-Man, visit Superior Spider-Man/Patch History.
Superior Spider-Man has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Antihero: Heroes who are violent vigilantes
- Arachnophobia: Any spider-themed pair
- Big Mouth: Heroes that like to mouth off
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Body Swap: Heroes who aren't in their original body
- Crowded: Heroes who have more than one personality at one point
- Dr.: Heroes with Doctorates
- Eggheads: Heroes who are geniuses
- Fully Armed: Heroes with an arsenal of weapons
- Mighty Avengers: Past or present members of the Might Avengers
- Not of This Earth: Heroes not from this reality
- Passing the Torch: Heroes that took on another Hero's mantle
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Sinister Six: Former Members of the Sinister Six
- Spider Bite: Silk and Superior Spider-Man were bitten by the same radioactive spider
- Swingers: Heroes that swing into action
- Tangled Web: Former or current hosts of the Venom Symbiote
- Tossers: Heroes with tossing abilities