- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Increased chance of critical hits
- Removes and prevents resurrection effects while active
- Prevents most healing while active
- Taking damage every round or after performing hostile actions
- This effect can be applied 3 times
- Takes increased damage from Bleeding
- Increases the damage of Thanaphage
- Grows in strength each time an enemy or ally dies
- Stacks up to 5 times
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.