- Gains new abilities per Set Piece
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- May not be activated manually
- Lowers Evasion
- Collects Combat Data when enemies attack lowering Evasion
- Gains new abilities per Set Piece:
- Tech Upgrade Action for Agent (2/4)
- Tech Upgrade Action for Team (3/4)
- Cybernetic Passive (4/4)
- Technology attacks do extra damage
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.