- Power level is set by Agent Level when acquired.
- Deals extra damage against Flying targets
- Can't be Protected against
- Ignored most Avoidance effects
- Guaranteed to hit
- Causes Burning
- Attack reduced by 25%
- Consumes a when fired to also apply Shield Breaker
- Consumes when fired to also apply Shield Breaker and a follow-up attack
- Removes and prevents new shields
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.