|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Ultimate Spider-Man, visit Ultimate Spider-Man/Patch History.
Ultimate Spider-Man has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- All-New: Members of the All-New, All-Different Avengers
- Arachnophobia: Any spider-themed pair
- Arena Survivor: Heroes who survived The Arena
- Not of This Earth: Heroes not from this reality
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Street Level: Heroes who fight in the street
- Superfan: Heroes with a love for superheroes
- Swingers: Heroes that swing into action
- Toxic Personality: Characters known for using poisons
- Web Warriors: Spiders from other worlds