- Gain Touch of Vampirism when attacking Demons or Vampires
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Chance to gain extra turns
- Gain a percentage of damage dealt with Vampiric Sword
- Stacks up to 4
One Enemy(3 rounds)
- Taking damage every round or after performing hostile actions
- This effect can be applied 3 times
- Activated with another piece of the Hunter's Set
- Each Piece:
- Grants an additional Touch of Vampirism
- is visible only when equipped.
- This gear is based on Dracula.
- Bug Fixes
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.