- Gains new abilities per Aranea Set Piece
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Does not trigger follow-up attacks
- Can only use one Quick Action each round
- Does not trigger counter-attacks or protect abilities
- Gains new abilities per Set Piece:
- Exposed (2/4)
- Slowed (3/4)
- Weakened (4/4)
- Reduces Evasion
- Attacks do 20% less damage and cannot crit
- A second application of Webbed applies
- A third application of Webbed applies in
- Accuracy reduced by 25%
- Defense reduced by 25%
- Evasion reduced by 25%
- Attack reduced by 25%
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.